Scents On The Go™
The World's First Essential Oil Keychain Spray
The product description:
The spray bottle 4ml.
Topical. Apply to any of the following: wrist, temples or back of neck.
Lavender essential oil, Fractionated coconut oil
Lavender essential oil
- Botanical name: Lavendula Angustifolia
- Plant part: flowers
- Extraction method: steam distilled
- Origin: South Africa
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Lavender essential oil benefits:
- Lavender is among the safest and most widely used of all aromatherapy oils.
- Relieves muscle pain, migraines and other headaches, and inflammation.
- It is one of the most antiseptic essential oils, treating many types of infection.
- Use on burns, sun-damaged skin, wounds, rashes, and skin infections.
- Of several fragrances tested by aromatherapy researchers, lavender was most effective at relaxing brain waves and reducing stress.
It also reduced computer errors by almost one-fourth when used to scent the office.